Pages

Thursday 31 October 2013

Alone in the forest

Scared and alone walking through the dark spooky forest. Walking through the dark forest makes me scared. Am I alone! ‘I say to myself’ in an usual voice. As I walk through the forest I can hear scary sounds going through my head like people speaking to me. As I hear the voices running through my head I feel like running but I say to myself no don’t run you can do this. I could see trees snapping their branches as I walk. Air going through my mouth like ice running through and making my toeng num. I want to run but I don’t I know I’m scared.


As I walk all of a sudden I faint on the ground was I hungry no was I thirsty no I was tired. When I woke up I was still in the forest I got up and ran didn’t know where I just keep running didn’t stop until I saw the sun I ran near the sun and climbed a big tree. Than I fell asleep in the sun and I said to myself sweet dreams.when I woke up I was in a house the was a fire and a man holding a cup of soup. He gave it to me and  he told me to drink it and I didn’t know what to do So I just drank the soup any ways. After that I tried to get up but the man said  don’t you still need to rest. So went back to sleep and when I woke up I was in a bed where the man was. ‘Was it a dream I said to myself’ ? And it was.
When I got out of bed I went to see what was outside it was normal back at home again.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alazae story about the along in the forest.by briant

Post a Comment