Pages

Friday 1 November 2013

Where coming for you

Let’s go boys. Ahhhhh
Where coming for yous.
Hi’ I’m John I’m Mr T’. Why are you here I want to protect New Zealand.
I’m going in a voice said in front of us ahhh.Then all of us in the front heard lots of the back starting to run too.
When we saw the Nazis soldiers we started shooting at them then all you could here was shooting. We all ran to cover and tried to get them but were gone by the moment we shot at some of the Nazis some were gone and some ran.



When Mr T and I went up to see what was up on the roofs there was jewish people tied up. We cut there ropes with our sharp army knife’s then we took the jewish people to our helicopter. Then we jumped off the building and on the other side. When we jumped to the other side I found a Nazi. When I saw him he ran then Mr T and I chase him until he was blocked but when was blocked there was more Nazis then me and Mr T.

But when we got caught we called for back up and we started fighting them. When we finished we went back with not much soilder now. Where coming for you Nazis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment